Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
You are here
The CPRP Prep course is a combination of instruction and opportunities to apply educational content to improve your skills as a practitioner. The course is divided into seven modules:
- History and overview of the PRA Certification Exam Blue Print, Domain I: Interpersonal Competencies
- Domain II: Professional Role Competencies; Domain III: Community Integration
- Domain IV: Assessment, Planning and Outcomes, Domain VI: Systems Competencies
- Domain V: Interventions for Goal Achievement
- Domain VII: Diversity and Cultural Competency, PRA Multicultural Principles
- Practitioner Code of Ethics
- Study skills and Review
The CPRP Prep Course provides future CPRPs with 20 contact hours toward their educational requirement. Since this is an introductory course, a current CPRP cannot apply this course toward the education requirement for re-certification.
The CPRP Prep Course is offered in-person and online:
CPRP Prep Course Online - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
August 11 - September 19, 2014
6-week online course
Continuing education: 20 hours
Members: $255; Non-Members: $355 (Join Today)
The course is a self-paced, interactive online training that you can access from your home or office on your schedule.
CPRP Prep Course In-Person
Offered in conjunction with the PRA Annual Conference, you have the opportunity to prepare for the CPRP exam, while networking and experiencing all that the Annual Conference has to offer. The next in-person CPRP Prep Course will be held at the Annual Conference, June 1-4, 2015, in Philadelphia, PA. More information will be available soon.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund requests for conference, course, training and events registrations should be received in writing. Refund payments may take up to six weeks for processing from the date of your refund request. PRA follows the following policy:
- 30 days or more (prior to the course start date): PRA will issue a refund for the registration amount minus a $50 processing fee
- 30 days to one (1) week (prior to the course start date): PRA will issue a refund for the registration minus a $100 processing fee
- Within one (1) week of the program start date: No refunds will be provided within one (1) week of the start of the course
If a course cannot be completed due to an unforeseen act of God or other extenuating circumstances, participants must notify PRA in writing as soon as possible. PRA reserves the right to request supporting documentation and will handle these instances on a case by case basis. If approved, the course may be retaken for a $75 retake fee. Participants that do not successfully complete a course without prior written notice, will not be eligible for retake, but are welcome to reattempt the course at full price.